Skip to main content
Classroom Diagnostic Test (CDT)
What is CDT?
- CDT stands for Classroom Diagnostic Tools.
- CDT is a multiple choice assessment that will provide your teachers with data to help them best support you in your academic growth.
- Middle school students will complete the Literacy and Mathematics CDT assessments three times per, when directed by their homeroom teachers.
- High school students will complete the Literacy CDT assessment three times per year, when directed by their teacher. Additionally, high school students enrolled in Algebra I or Biology will complete the Mathematics and Science CDT assessments times per year, when directed by their teacher(s).
- In order to complete the CDT assessments, students need to install the INSIGHT software. The installation link has been updated for the 2017-18 school year.
- Refer to the following guide for directions to Install INSIGHT Software for CDT Assessments
- Refer to the following guide for CDT Frequently Asked Questions