How do I find information on ordering ink for my student’s printer?
Ordering ink at Agora is easy but there are a few steps you need to follow to get to the order form.
- First start by logging into ClassLink using your Agora provided student credentials.
- Next find and click the icon for the Agora Resource Community also known as the ARC.
- A new tab will open in your browser and bring you to the portion of the Agora.org website which you can only access using ClassLink.
- Across the top navigation hover over “Resources and Support” and a drop down menu will appear.
- Now click “Tech Support” which will take you to the tech support information page.
- At the top of this page or using the link in menu on the left find and click the link for “Student Printer Ink”.
- Here you will find information about the ink ordering process as well as a link to the ink order form.
- Click the link for the order form which will open a new tab to a website provided by CDW. Here you will type in your information by following the directions at the top of the top of the webpage. Once your information has been entered click continue.
- Next you will be asked to enter your Student ID and to choose the printer model you have been provided which requires more ink.
- Last click the Submit button and the ink has been ordered!
If you have any questions regarding how to order printer ink you can submit a ticket request to the Agora Technical Support Desk using the website or email address below.
How do I submit a note for attendance?
For an absence to be registered as excused, a parent or guardian must submit a written explanation or medical excuse to the “Attendance Office” by completing the attendance submission form through the Tyler SIS within three (3) days of the absence notification.
Start by logging into Tyler SIS. Once logged in click on the eforms link on left side of page. Then select” Optional “and click on “Agora Student Absentee form”. Please note if you have multiple students, one form is required to be submitted for each student. There are multiple required fields on the excuse form that must be completed. Also, a form is to be completed for each nonconsecutive absent date. There is a section at the end of the form to attach any supporting documentation such as a medical or court note. When you are done click the submit button to complete the form. If you are unable to log into Tyler SIS, please submit a tech ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the issue resolved. You may also fax an excuse to 484-588-0238. The excuse should state the student’s Name, Date of Birth, Student ID, the date of the absence, as well as the reason for the absence. If you are unable to login to the Tyler SIS or fax an excuse, please reach out to your family coach. For further detail instructions, please review the following tutorial: Attendance Excuses in Tyler.
How and why do I access and use Classlink?
Classlink can be accessed for students and staff by going to https://launchpad.classlink.com/agora One of the common errors for students is that they go to the regular Classlink website, classlink.com, and try to log in that way. There is also a link on the Agora website in the upper right hand corner. Parents or Legal Guardians can also log in through the link on the website or by going to https://parents.classlink.com/agora Parents or Legal Guardians will need to register and create an account in order to log in. Anyone with issues accessing Classlink should put a ticket in to the Agora Support Desk, https://support.agora.org/hc/en-us
Using the Classlink log in has many advantages for students. The biggest advantage is that by using Classlink most of the applications or programs that are needed for a school day are found on Classlink. This will prevent the need to bookmark websites that are used for school. Another advantage is that with many of these sites, the usernames and passwords are either stored in Classlink or created by Classlink. This minimizes the need to store or save passwords in your browser, a document, or in a notebook. Passwords stored in Classlink are secure whereas the ones stored in other methods are not secure. There have been several high-profile data breaches that Agora has been safe from due to our use of Classlink. While not all current applications are run through Classlink, it is our goal that all will be run through Classlink within the next year or two.