1. Open your browser to www.agora.org or log into the ARC
2. Find “Language” at the top right corner of the page.
3. Use the drop down arrow to select the language you’d like to use.
How to change the default language of an Internet browser
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- In the upper-right corner of the window, click theicon.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select Settings.
- In the next window, scroll to the bottom and click thedrop-down.
- Scroll down to the Languages section and click the down arrow on the right sideof the Language option.
6. In the menu that appears, click the “add language” link.
7. In the next screen, click the checkbox next to one or more language(s) (A), and then click the Add button (B).
8. Your newly selected languages should appear in the Language menu. To choose one, click the three dop icon to the right of the language and check the box next to Display Google Chrome in this language.
9. You can click Relaunch or close and reopen your Chrome browser to display the new language.