The Agora Parent Teacher Organization (APTO) is formed for the purpose of supporting the education of students at Agora Cyber Charter School by fostering relationships among the school, parents, Learning Coaches and teachers, and Agora staff members.
October 7th – Dealing with Stress and Anxiety in 2020. Come hear from our experts and see the supports that Agora offers to our students and families.
(All meetings begin at 7PM)
*Recordings for previous meetings can be found below.
To keep up-to-date with PTO happenings and to join the conversation, become part of our new APTO Facebook group here: APTO Facebook
The Agora Community Roundtable series has been a great opportunity to hear from and chat with key Agora leadership. Roundtable discussions are part of every Agora PTO meeting! These conversations have helped to give our parents a voice and open further lines of communication within the Agora community.
Why Participate in the APTO?
- PTO’s are a great opportunity to meet other Agora parents
- Parent Involvement Matters For Your Child’s Success
- You can be the first to hear about important news and upcoming events at school
- You can learn how to volunteer your time to positively impact the learning experience of all students at Agora Cyber Charter School
- PTO’s bring together the home and the school so that parents and teachers may cooperate in the education of our children
Agora PTO Executive Council
If you are interested in being a Representative and helping to shape both the APTO and Agora, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Engagement Advisor Liaison
Lives In: Carbondale, PA
Students: Son in 10th grade
With Agora: 11th year on staff, 8th as Learning Coach
Bio: At Agora, I have been a Teacher, a Family Coach, and now a Parent Engagement Advisor. I believe we have the most dedicated, caring staff on earth and my wife and I believe that this is the best place for our son. Our family enjoys traveling, backyard astronomy and being involved at our church where my wife and I lead music and our son volunteers with the children’s ministry. I’m looking forward to what the APTO can achieve for both the school and our families and am honored to serve as Liaison.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Agora PTO By-Laws
Agora PTO Fundraisers
We all shop and many of us shop online so why not get a charitable donation for our school while shopping?! Now we can through the AmazonSmile program!
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization (Agora!) every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization.
For more information on this program and other Agora fundraisers, visit: https://agora.org/community/fundraising/
Agora PTO Meeting Recordings
- October 17th, 2019 (Recording)
- November 21st, 2019 (Recording)
- December 12th, 2019 (Recording)
- January 9th, 2020 (Recording)
- February 27th, 2020 (Recording)
- May 28th, 2020 (Recording)
- November 8th, 2018 (Recording)
- December 13th, 2018 (Recording)
- January 17th, 2019 (Recording)
- February 21st, 2019 (Recording)
- March 28th, 2019 (Recording)
- May 9th, 2019 (Recording)
- November 17, 2016
- December 12th, 2016
- January 19th, 2017
- February 2nd, 2017
- March 16, 2017
- April 6, 2017
- May 4, 2017
- June 8, 2017
Agora Rountable Recordings
- May – Dr. Conti – School Budget
- March Agora Principals: Preparing for Testing
- December 14, 2017
- November 16, 2017