Board of Trustees
|Meet The Board||Meeting Minutes||Financial Documents||Operating Documents|
|*Policies: Please visit BoardDocs and select the “policies” tab.|
Agora Board of Trustees Meetings
The Agora Board of Trustees retains ultimate responsibility for the full operation of the Agora Cyber Charter School. Meetings will be held on the first Monday of each month (unless otherwise noted) at 5:30 pm. To provide an opportunity for parents/learning coaches to engage in deeper conversation with school administrators and some board members, we are also holding a Q&A session at 4 pm. Please use this link for step-by-step instructions on how to participate in either session.
These meetings are open to the public at the address below:
1018 W. 8th Avenue
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Individuals who are interested in attending a Board of Trustees meeting but are unable to do so in person may attend virtually by clicking below.
MEETING SCHEDULE FOR THE 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR
Meetings will be held on the first Monday of each month (unless otherwise noted) at 5:30 pm. The Agora Cyber Charter School Trustees will convene for meetings on the following dates during the 2017-2018 school year:
August 3, 2020 September 14, 2020 October 5, 2020
November 2, 2020 December 7, 2020 January 4, 2021
February 1, 2021 March 1, 2021 April 12, 2021
May 3, 2021 June 7, 2021
On Monday, July 13th, 2020 at 5PM, there will be a continuation of the June meeting of the Board of Trustees that was recessed.
VIEW MEETING AGENDA- BOARDDOCS
BoardDocs is a paperless agenda system used to house the agenda and the attachments in one location with public access, it is not intended for virtual attendance purposes. In order to participate virtually please use the BBC link provided on the website as you have in the past.
- Go to http://www.boarddocs.com/pa/agora/Board.nsf/vpublic?open
- Under the “Featured Tab” you will find the current or “Featured” Board Agenda.
- Click on the Board Agenda with the correct date.
- Then click “View the Agenda”
- On the left-hand side of the page, you will find the agenda items listed. As you click on each item you will see the details and any documentation provided for each agenda item listed to the right-hand side of the page. Keep an eye out for attachments here as well. Use the scroll bars to scroll down and review all of the agenda items and information.
In order to provide the best Board Meeting experience for all parents, students, staff, community and Board Members, we are using a new system. Adobe Connect is similar to BlackBoard and we are confident that our families will be pleased with the sound of the meetings when using this system.
To access the Board Meeting at 5:30 pm as well as the Q&A Session that begins at 4:00 pm, please click below:
Please use this link for step-by-step instructions on how to participate/speak in either session.