Save the Date!
Wednesday, June 13 at 4:00 PM
The Hershey Giant Center
**If you cannot make live to the ceremony, please join us for a live stream of the ceremony: https://youtu.be/OddIXiKWeKE
All graduates need to complete a survey. Please only complete one time! If any of the information changes, please contact your School Counselor.
Note: The number of people attending graduation does not need to be accurate or updated.
Click here for the Graduation Survey.
More information will be coming soon. Please check back!
Graduation Cap & Gown Ordering:
We use Graduation Source as our provider for Caps and Gowns. Everyone wears a black cap and gown with a white tassel. All students that will be walking in the Graduation Ceremony need to purchase their own cap and gown for $14.95 + tax/shipping. The ordering link is below and directions can be accessed with link also below.
Please direct all questions about cap and gowns directly to Graduation Source 800-352-6162. All caps and gowns need to be ordered by June 1, 2018 for no extra shipping charges.
Directions for Ordering Cap & Gown:
Directions to add a submission to the slide show for graduation:
You’re off to great places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting…
So, get on your way!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE AGORA CLASS OF 2018! YOU DID IT!
Celebrate and show off your success by creating a slide for the Graduation Slide Show! Your family, friends, and fellow classmates are so excited to celebrate YOU and your accomplishments!
Slide Show Pictures: Each year we show a slide show prior to the start of graduation that spotlights are graduating seniors. If you would to be part of the slide show, please download the slides and create your slide by following the directions below… GraduationTemplate
Example of slide show for your inspiration – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s5Ig1xiJBmgM3JNfWLIscQD1uQzL1-0L/view?pli=1
Follow the directions below to create your slide.
- Choose the slide you like, right click and delete the rest. ONLY ONE SLIDE PER SENIOR.
- Add your photo, you can add a photo easily be clicking on the picture icon in the center. Choose the slide that best works with your photo. Some slides allow more than one photo. Please refrain from inserting more photos than the slide frames hold. Note – photos may be cropped or adjusted to fit nicely within the frame.
School Appropriate photos only.
Please no photo collages, these do not transfer well to the projection at graduation.
- Add your full name to the slide
- You may also add additional text or a quote (short in length)– Please keep text and/or in a clearly readable font and font size.
- Save your slide with your name. Example: John_Smith. Please load your slide into the Google form, link below. If you have any issues, please contact MelissaJusko.
- You must send in your slide by June 5 to have your slide included in the show.
Please complete the google survey and upload your slide here –
Commencement Flowers and Gifts: Click here to order graduation flowers and gifts.
Hotel Information: Click here for hotel accommodations, links, and phone numbers.
Graduate jewelry and other senior items can be ordered on the Jostens Website. DO NOT ORDER CAP AND GOWN ON THIS SITE! This is our direct link below:
Please direct all questions to our representative, Mark Judy, at 1-800-JOSTENS (567-8367)
- There are NO TICKETS to the ceremony. You will need to complete the Graduation Survey. Please only do this one time. You may bring as many guests as you like. We have the ability to seat many people in the Hershey Giant Center.
- Doors will open at 2:00 PM and NO EARLIER. This is a Giant Center rule. You will check in with your School Counselor once you arrive.
- Student Line up starts at 2:30. The ceremony starts promptly at 4:00.
- Diplomas are not given at the ceremony. They will mailed to you in late June.
- You must meet all graduation requirements by June 2018 to participate in the ceremony. If you are attending summer school to graduate, you may still walk. Please check with School Counselor if you are unsure of your credits.
- We do not have graduation practice.
- The Giant Center is handicap accessible and has seating available. http://www.hersheyentertainment.com/giant-center/seating/
- There are 10,000 parking spaces at the Center and parking is free.
- We do not offer formal senior portraits, but we have a photographer at the center for cap and gown portraits.
Congratulations to our 2017 Graduates!
In case you missed all the fun, you can watch the slide show and Ceremony on YouTube: