Internet Service Provider (ISP) Rebate Program
2017-18 SY ISP Rebate Procedure – New Deadlines!
Internet Service Provider (ISP) rebate checks are issued per household twice per year (Fall and Spring). Each family will receive their actual cost of internet up to and not to exceed $35 per month for each month their student attends Agora.
The Legal Guardian is required to fill out one ISP Rebate Submission form per family and submit all of the pages of one Internet bill for any month during each rebate via the Sapphire Community Web Portal. Internet bills submitted by email, fax, mail or Agora Staff members will not be accepted.
The Internet bill must include the following information:
- Cost of internet service (individual or bundled)
- Service dates
Fall – One bill for any month from September through December 2017
Spring – One bill for any month from January through June 2018
Please note if any of the above information is missing, you will be asked to resubmit your bill. It is advised that you regularly check the email address you entered on the submission form for an email from the ISP Department.
ISP Rebate Checks are mailed at specific times throughout the year:
- The September, October, November or December bill for the Fall rebate is due by January 5, 2018. Fall rebate checks (September through December 2017) will be mailed January 31, 2018.
- If you miss the January 5, 2018, deadline or need to submit additional information to Agora, your check will be mailed March 31, 2018.
- The January, February, March, April, May or June bill for the Spring rebate is due by June 5, 2018. Spring rebate checks (January through June 2018) will be mailed June 30, 2018.
- If you miss the June 5, 2018, deadline or need to submit additional information to Agora, your check will be mailed September 30, 2018.
Reasons why your check may be delayed
Families are also required to have the following documents for enrollment for each student within the household:
- Up‐to‐date immunization record(s)
- Results of yearly health screening(s)
- Proof of residency and notification form(s) with the current address
The ISP checks of families who are asked to submit updated or missing information by either our Nursing Department, Enrollment Department, or Address Change Department will be placed on hold until the necessary information has been received and approved by the appropriate department. The ISP check will be issued the next scheduled mailing after the hold is removed by the appropriate department.
Need more Help? View this video: Submitting the ISP Rebate Form
Still have questions?
All questions or concerns must be in writing in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.