Resources and Guides
This page is designed to serve as a hub for training and resources, as well as to involve, connect and empower parents to help children reach academic success. Grade band specific content can be found under each grade band title at the bottom of the page.
Online School (OLS)
It is important the learning coach and student accounts are setup prior to the first day of school and students are able to access their Online School account and Blackboard Classroom live sessions.
- Video: ClassLink Setup
- Video: Learning Coach OLS Overview
- Guide: Set Up OLS Account
- Guide: My Info- Monitor the Status of Your Courses and Shipments in the OLS_2019_ADA
- Video: Navigating My Info (Finding Student/Family ID, Tracking Shipments, and Updating Student Credentials)
- Log into ClassLink, the Online School & Join Live Sessions, Grades K-5
- Log into ClassLink, the Online School & Join Live Sessions, Grades 6-12
- How to Access Class Connect Recordings, Grades K-5
- How to Access Class Connect Recordings, Grades 6-12
- Agora Cyber Charter School Preparation Checklist
- Guide: Desktop organization
- Educational Discount Letter
- Video: Submitting the ISP Rebate Form
- Video: Prepare for Parent Teacher Conferences
- Guide: Blackboard Tools & Features
- Guide: Blackboard Collaborate Set-Up
- Video: Blackboard Collaborate Tutorial
- Guide: Blackboard-Collaborate-Guide_SY19-20_ADA
Please contact your Teacher or Family Coach directly. You may also visit our Attendance page to view the attendance procedures and policies.
EMAIL (Email and Office365)
Tyler Student Information System (Tyler SIS)
The Student Information System allows Agora families to securely access student information. All students, legal guardians and learning coaches can view class schedules, calendars, quarterly report cards, assessments and grade books. Legal guardians will submit all student absences, update household data such as phone numbers, emails and address change requests through this system. Students and learning coaches are provided with directions to create and navigate their Tyler account during the Strong Start Orientation Program in the first week of school.
Through the Tyler SIS, parents/legal guardians/learning coaches have full access to student information
All students will use ClassLink to access their online school programs and will be able to access Tyler SIS via ClassLink and their credentials will be preloaded for them.
Legal Guardians and Learning Coach Access
Legal Guardians and Learning Coaches will receive an automated email prior to the start of school which will contain their information on accessing this new system along with your username and password. You will not need to apply for an account.
- Guide: Computer Set up Instructions
- Guide: Printer Set-up Instructions
- Guide: Blackboard Instructions
- Guide: Update Time Settings on School Laptop_ADA
- Guide: Browser Troubleshooting Tips
- Guide: OLS Navigation Help
- Guide: How to Disable Pop Up Blockers
- Guide: Stop Pop Ups
- Guide: Clear Cache and Cookies
- Create Folders and Save Files_ADA
- How to Enable Flash in Chrome 61_ADA
AIMSweb Plus | Grades K-5
AIMSweb is the leading assessment solution in school today—a complete web-based solution for universal screening, progress monitoring, and data management. AIMSweb provides guidance to administrators and teachers based on accurate, continuous, and direct student assessment. It helps school administrators demonstrate tangible improvements. It helps teachers become more effective and more efficient in the classroom. Most important of all, AIMSweb helps to create better outcomes for students—proven by the thousand of schools that use the system across the United States and Canada today.
- Guide: Directions to Download TestNav App (ONLY students in grades 2-5 need to download TestNav 1.7.3.exe)
- Guide: TestNav is Blocked – Directions to Fix
- Guide: Student Directions for Math
- Guide: Student Directions for ELA
- Video: AIMSweb
*Students will need to be sure to have the newest version Java 32 and 64 bit downloaded to their computer. www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp
Grade Band Specific Resources
Middle School 6-8
Monitoring Student Progress & Grades