Our dedicated IT Support Desk is available for all support needs you may have with K12 computers such as COMPUTER PROBLEMS or MALFUNCTIONS. If you are the parent of a currently enrolled student, you can reach the Agora K12 Customer Care and Technical Support team by calling (855) 412-3712 during the available Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 11:59 pm EST
- Saturdays and Sundays – 12:00 noon – 8:00 pm EST
Additional information can be found online at:
CHAT Is Now Available For K12 Student Technical Support
You now have the option to chat with a live support agent through K12 Technical Support. Chat can be located on the right-hand side of the K12 support page Agora K12 Technical Support.
The Agora Support Corner
Having trouble accessing ClassLink!? Please use the directions in the document below to help!
Additional Agora Systems and IT Support
For issues with: ClassLink, Tyler, Google Apps for Education, and Special Education AT Equipment
Hours of Operation (*except on designated holidays)
Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm EST
Summer Hours of Operation (6/12/19 – 8/21/19)
Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 3:00 pm EST
Helpful Tips and Tricks:
Login Issues? System Failure? etc., try a strategy below:
- Re-Start computer
- If problem still exists, power-down/turn off the computer for 2 minutes
- If computer will not shut down, hold the power button down until the computer turns off and wait 2 minutes
- If all else fails, please call the IT Support Desk
2MB File Size Limit
Please note, there is a size limit of 2MB for all attachments. For more information on how to decrease size of a PDF or Images, click the links below.
It’s easy to order ink at Agora for your student! Visit our Student Ink page for additional info.
Other Helpful Resources:
- Helpful Tech Resources: Here you will find a great list of information to keep your kids safe online.
- Cyber security for Kids_ADA
- Rethink Cyber Safety Rules and the Tech Talk With Your Teens_ADA
- Keeping Kids Safe Online_ADA
- Everything Parents Need to Know About Cyber Bullying
- 15 apps every parent should know that could be potentially dangerous