Never give up…your kids are worth it! Below are some resources to help with student motivation.
- How to motivate students who are distance learning during COVID
- Help Your Students Get Into the Learning Flow
- Helping Students Motivate Themselves
- Creating the Conditions for Student Motivation
- Weekly Goal & Progress Journal
- Family Resources for Motivating Struggling Students
- Motivation and Time Management- APTO
Time Management (planners)
Words of encouragement when your child is struggling
- All you can do is try your best.
- I am so glad you asked for help when you needed it.
- Trust your instincts.
- I believe in you.
- Nobody is perfect, and that is ok.
- You can learn from your mistakes.
- Your perseverance will help you succeed.
- Believe in yourself, you can do it.