Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the two different Support Desks.
Students and families having issues with K12 provided systems and equipment must reach out to The Agora K12 Customer Care and Technical Support Desk. K12 has provided parents of currently enrolled students at Agora with a dedicated support number.
K12 Systems supported by The Agora K12 Customer Care and Technical Support Desk:
- K12 provided Computer and Equipment
Phone: (855) 412-3712
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M. – 11:59 P.M. EST
- Saturdays and Sundays – 12:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M. EST
Additional information can be found online at:
Additional Agora Systems and IT Support
Agora systems supported by The Agora Technical Support Desk for students and families:
- Sapphire password/pin
- Agora Google Apps for Education student password
- Special Education AT Equipment
Phone: (844) 507-8233
- Option 2 – Sapphire and Google password/pin
- Option 3 – Special Education AT Equipment
Hours of Operation (except on designated holidays):
- Monday – Friday: 7:30 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. EST
Please note The Agora Technology Department prefers students and families submit support questions via Email.
The Agora Support Corner
K12 has provided Agora with a support website for additional K12 support specific to our school!
Helpful Tips and Tricks:
Login Issues? System Failure? etc., try a strategy below:
- Re-Start computer
- If problem still exists, power-down/turn off the computer for 2 minutes
- If computer will not shut down, hold the power button down until the computer turns off and wait 2 minutes
- If all else fails, please call the IT Support Desk
It’s easy to order ink at Agora for your student! Visit our Student Ink page for additional info.