Our dedicated IT Support Desk is available for all support needs you may have with K12 computers such as COMPUTER PROBLEMS or MALFUNCTIONS.
If you are the parent of a currently enrolled student, you can reach the Agora K12 Customer Care and Technical Support team by calling (855) 412-3712 during the available Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 11:59 pm EST
- Saturdays and Sundays – 12:00 noon – 8:00 pm EST
Additional information can be found online at:
Additional Agora Systems and IT Support
For issues with: Sapphire, Agora Google Apps for Education, Special Education AT Equipment
Phone: 844-507-8233 (Option 2 or Option 3)
*Please note that these contact methods have changed.
Hours of Operation (*except on designated holidays):
Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm EST
The Agora Support Corner
Helpful Tips and Tricks:
Login Issues? System Failure? etc., try a strategy below:
- Re-Start computer
- If problem still exists, power-down/turn off the computer for 2 minutes
- If computer will not shut down, hold the power button down until the computer turns off and wait 2 minutes
- If all else fails, please call the IT Support Desk
It’s easy to order ink at Agora for your student! Visit our Student Ink page for additional info.