Re-registration for the 2019–2020 school year is now open! At this time of year we ask our enrolled families to tell us their plans for next school year. We hope that your student remains at Agora by you completing a simple re-registration process in the Online School. The process is easy:
- Log in to the OLS using your LEARNING COACH username and password.
- Click the “RE-REGISTER FOR FALL” button in the left-hand column.
- On the “Re-registration” page make your selection.
- Answer any remaining questions and click “Save.”
- Check Your Status- Completion Status columns will show “Completed.” You are now done with re-registration.
Need more help? Click HERE for step by step instructions.
|AGORA IS NOW ENROLLING|
|Kindergarten to 12th Grade Students|
|for both this school year and Fall 2019-2020|
Enrolling at Agora is Quick and Convenient
Keep reading skills sharp and imagination bright all year with excellent books. It’s easy to participate in our online book fair!
- Early Readers: https://www.childrensbookstore.com/lists/must-read-lists/summer-2019-early-readers/
- Middle Grade Readers: https://www.childrensbookstore.com/lists/must-read-lists/summer-2019-early-readers/
- Young Adult Readers: https://www.childrensbookstore.com/lists/must-read-lists/ya-summer-reading-2019/
- June 7: Student Last Day of School
- June 10: Board Meeting, 5:30 PM
- June 10 -14: Staff Professional Development
- June 11: Graduation
- June 13: Teaching Staff Last Day of School
We have a fabulous opportunity for students to earn prizes each month! We have created an Attendance Rewards Program as part of our Strive for 95 Campaign! When your attendance rate is 95% or better for the month, you may be entered into a monthly drawing for a fabulous rewards! (more…)