Re-registration for the 2019–2020 school year is now open! At this time of year we ask our enrolled families to tell us their plans for next school year. We hope that your student remains at Agora by you completing a simple re-registration process in the Online School. The process is easy:
- Log in to the OLS using your LEARNING COACH username and password.
- Click the “RE-REGISTER FOR FALL” button in the left-hand column.
- On the “Re-registration” page make your selection.
- Answer any remaining questions and click “Save.”
- Check Your Status- Completion Status columns will show “Completed.” You are now done with re-registration.
Need more help? Click HERE for step by step instructions.
|AGORA IS NOW ENROLLING|
|Kindergarten to 12th Grade Students|
|for both this school year and Fall 2019-2020|
Enrolling at Agora is Quick and Convenient
|March 18 to April 1, 2019|
|This is an online book fair with Children's Bookstore. It’s easy to participate.
|We will earn 30% of every book purchase during the dates of the book fair and we will use the funding to provide our students with supplemental resources and books!!! There are more than 200,000 books available from baby books to young adult books. Please forward this information along to friends and family anywhere in the U.S. You can also post information about our book fair to your Facebook page or Twitter. Happy Reading! Agora's Book Fair Link: https://www.childrensbookstore.com/welcome/?ref=33KZ10P|
|Please join us for our next Agora Parent Teacher Organization meeting on Thursday, March 28th @ 7PM!|
|At the March 2019 meeting, Michael Rublesky and Rich Jensen will give an introduction of Tyler SIS, a new student information system for the 2019-2020 school year.|
|Click HERE to join the meeting|
Tickets for Agora Prom 2019 are going fast. Don't miss out on a night in Hollywood! Click HERE to purchase tickets.
- March 22: AM 1/2 Day Student Schedule / PM Staff Professional Development
- March 29: Quarter 3 Ends