The Agora Registrar’s Office can provide cumulative student records for all currently active and formerly enrolled students. All requests for student records must be made in writing. This policy is due to federal regulations that help to protect the privacy of our students—Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Send student record requests to:
- Academic Records: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transcript Request Only: email@example.com
- Fax: 610.265.5825 or 610.265.5361
Guardians placing a request for student records must include the following information in their request:
- The student’s full name and date of birth.
- Your name and relation to the student.
- A brief statement indicating the specific records you need and where you would like them sent.
- Records can be sent to you or directly to a school. Provide the name of the person or department to receive the records, the name of the school and the complete mailing address, along with a fax number or email address, as applicable.
- We may require additional information from you to complete your request. If we are unable to verify your information, your request may not be processed.
Special Education Record Requests
All special education record requests should be routed to the following:
Special Education Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Education Department Phone: 610-230-0789
Special Education Department Fax: 610-265-5819