Congratulations to Agora’s 2019 Graduates!
Click HERE for graduation diploma photos that may be ordered from Picture Perfect Productions/Colleen & Co.
|Graduation Survey:||All graduates must complete this survey. It includes mailing address for your diploma, after graduation plans and if you are attending the graduation ceremony. Please only complete one time!
Any updates to graduate information can be sent to your counselor. We do not need updates on number of people attending the ceremony, only if the graduate changes their decision on attending.
||Click HERE to order graduation portraits from Picture Perfect Productions/Colleen & Co.|
|DVD Order Form:||To order a Graduation DVD:|
|Graduation Cap & Gown Ordering:|
|Directions for Ordering Cap & Gown:|
|Commencement Flowers and Gifts:|
|Senior Items:||Order HERE|
- There are NO TICKETS to the ceremony. You will need to complete the Graduation Survey. Please only do this one time. You may bring as many guests as you like. We have the ability to seat many people in the Hershey Giant Center.
- Doors will open at 2:00 PM and NO EARLIER. This is a Giant Center rule. You will check in with your School Counselor once you arrive.
- Student Line up starts at 2:30. The ceremony starts promptly at 4:00.
- Diplomas are NOT given at the ceremony. They will mailed to you in late June.
- You must meet all graduation requirements by June 2019 to participate in the ceremony. If you are attending summer school to graduate, you may still walk. Please check with School Counselor if you are unsure of your credits.
- We do not have graduation practice.
- The Giant Center is handicap accessible and has seating available. http://www.hersheyentertainment.com/giant-center/seating/
- There are 10,000 parking spaces at the Center and parking is free.
- We do not offer formal senior portraits, but we have a photographer at the center for cap and gown portraits.