Save The Date – Graduation 2019!
This year’s graduation will be held on Tuesday, June 11 at 4:00 PM. The graduation ceremony will take place at Giant Center located at 550 West Hersheypark Drive, Hershey, Pennsylvania. There are no tickets required for this event and you are welcome to bring as many guests as you like. Doors will open at 2:00 PM.
For visitor information regarding the venue and seating accessibility, please visit the Giant Center website at http://www.hersheyentertainment.com/giant-center/.
|Graduation Survey:||All graduates must complete this survey. It includes mailing address for your diploma, after graduation plans and if you are attending the graduation ceremony. Please only complete one time!
Any updates to graduate information can be sent to your counselor. We do not need updates on number of people attending the ceremony, only if the graduate changes their decision on attending.
|DVD Order Form:||To order a Graduation DVD:|
|Graduation Cap & Gown Ordering:||We use Graduation Source as our provider for Caps and Gowns. Everyone wears a navy cap and gown with a blue and gold tassel. All students that will be walking in the Graduation Ceremony need to purchase their own caps and gowns for $16.90 + tax/shipping. The ordering link is below and directions are attached. Please direct all questions about caps and gowns directly to Graduation Source 800-352-6162. All caps and gowns need to be ordered by June 1 for no extra shipping charges.|
|Directions for Ordering Cap & Gown:||Directions to order your cap and gown 2019|
|Ordering Portal:||Order portal: https://www.graduationsource.com/graduation-portals/agora-cyber-charter-school-71878.html|
|Commencement Flowers and Gifts:|
|Hotel Information:||If you are attending graduation on Tuesday, June 11th at 4:00 PM and need hotel accommodations for that evening, please click HERE for hotel information.
*Please Note: You are responsible for your own reservations and charges.
- There are NO TICKETS to the ceremony. You will need to complete the Graduation Survey. Please only do this one time. You may bring as many guests as you like. We have the ability to seat many people in the Hershey Giant Center.
- Doors will open at 2:00 PM and NO EARLIER. This is a Giant Center rule. You will check in with your School Counselor once you arrive.
- Student Line up starts at 2:30. The ceremony starts promptly at 4:00.
- Diplomas are NOT given at the ceremony. They will mailed to you in late June.
- You must meet all graduation requirements by June 2019 to participate in the ceremony. If you are attending summer school to graduate, you may still walk. Please check with School Counselor if you are unsure of your credits.
- We do not have graduation practice.
- The Giant Center is handicap accessible and has seating available. http://www.hersheyentertainment.com/giant-center/seating/
- There are 10,000 parking spaces at the Center and parking is free.
- We do not offer formal senior portraits, but we have a photographer at the center for cap and gown portraits.