Save The Date – Graduation 2019!
This year’s graduation will be held on Tuesday, June 11 at 4:00 PM. The graduation ceremony will take place at Giant Center located at 550 West Hersheypark Drive, Hershey, Pennsylvania. There are no tickets required for this event and you are welcome to bring as many guests as you like. Doors will open at 2:00 PM.
For visitor information regarding the venue and seating accessibility, please visit the Giant Center website at http://www.hersheyentertainment.com/giant-center/.
2018 Graduation Pictures:
Please download and print the picture form if you are interested in pictures at graduation. Picture Perfect Order Form
View Pictures here!
More information will be coming soon for the items below. Please check back!
|DVD Order Form:|
|Graduation Cap & Gown Ordering:|
|Directions for Ordering Cap & Gown:|
|Commencement Flowers and Gifts:|
- There are NO TICKETS to the ceremony. You will need to complete the Graduation Survey. Please only do this one time. You may bring as many guests as you like. We have the ability to seat many people in the Hershey Giant Center.
- Doors will open at 2:00 PM and NO EARLIER. This is a Giant Center rule. You will check in with your School Counselor once you arrive.
- Student Line up starts at 2:30. The ceremony starts promptly at 4:00.
- Diplomas are NOT given at the ceremony. They will mailed to you in late June.
- You must meet all graduation requirements by June 2019 to participate in the ceremony. If you are attending summer school to graduate, you may still walk. Please check with School Counselor if you are unsure of your credits.
- We do not have graduation practice.
- The Giant Center is handicap accessible and has seating available. http://www.hersheyentertainment.com/giant-center/seating/
- There are 10,000 parking spaces at the Center and parking is free.
- We do not offer formal senior portraits, but we have a photographer at the center for cap and gown portraits.